- 1 Cauliflower
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Grated Cheese
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Rinse and cut the cauliflower in medium size pieces. Discard their stems.
- Boil it in salted water until half cooked. Drain and keep it separately.
- Beat eggs lightly and combine with cheese, salt, pepper and few drops of oil to form a thick batter.
- Heat the remaining oil in frying pan.
- Drop the cauliflower into the oil after coating with the batter. Fry until golden brown on all the sides.
- Serve hot.