- 700 gm Squid (cleaned and cut in portions)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Vegetable Oil (for deep-frying)
- A little Oregano
- 60 gm Flour
- Discard the eyes and central bones of the squid. Rinse and drain for 1 hour.
- Heat the oil and deep fry the squids in it.
- Combine flour and salt together and add it to half of the squids. Mix them in the flour, lift few pieces up and remove the extra flour.
- Drop them back in hot oil and lift them when they take a golden color.
- Add the lemon juice and oregano all over and serve hot.