- 500 gm Beef (minced)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- Olive Oil for frying
- Some Spearmint Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Refined Flour (Maida)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper and Oregano
- 1/4 glass Ouzo
- Combine the minced meat with rest of the ingredients, except oil and flour, in a large bowl.
- Divide and shape the mixture into small balls.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Coat the balls with flour and toss into the oil. Fry until brown from all the sides.
- Lift out in an absorbing sheet.
- Serve hot.