- 1.5 kg Tender Pork or Beef
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 3 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- Salt and Pepper
- Clean the meat and bone and remove any hard gristle or muscle or fat.
- Cut the meat into small cubes.
- Prepare a seasoning paste blending oregano, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Season the meat and thread on skewers.
- Pour the olive oil over the meat in a way that seasoning shouldn't be washed.
- Cook them under a hot grill for 3 minutes on each side, basting them often and turning them once.
- Drizzle lemon juice over meat. Serve with salad.