- 2 cans Clams
- 2 bottles Clam Juice
- ½ cup (+1 tbsp) Butter
- ½ cup Flour
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Cream
- 1 cup Celery (chopped)
- 3 small Potatoes (chopped coarsely)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan and fry onions and celery until brown.
- Boil potatoes until tender and add to the pan. Add the clams and cook for a while.
- Melt ½ cup butter in a separate pan and gradually stir in flour.
- Pour milk and cream. Mix well.
- Add clam juice and prepared clam mixture. Stir and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix and serve.