Pao De Lo
- 2 large Eggs
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup unsifted All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat a cake pan with butter and line with parchment sheets. Rub the paper with butter.
- Beat eggs with salt until light and lemon colored.
- Add sugar and blend until foamy and dissolved completely.
- Add 2 egg yolks and beat for 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining two yolks and beat again for 3 minutes.
- Gradually add the flour in the egg mixture and combine uniformly to form a thick and smooth batter.
- Pour in the buttered pan and place another parchment paper over it.
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven.
- Discard the top layer of paper and shift into a separate platter along with the paper underneath.
- Keep on room temperature for 1 hour and serve thereafter.