- 1 cup long-grain Rice
- 1 Green Pepper (diced)
- 2-3 large Tomatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 medium Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1½ cups Water
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- ¾ tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and saute onions.
- Add green pepper and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook for additional 10 minutes.
- Stir in in rice and stir 2-3 times.
- Pour water and flavor with salt and pepper. Cover and cook on low heat until rice turns tender and water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and leave undisturbed for 5-8 minutes.
- Serve warm.