- 4 pieces London Broil or Sirloin Strip
- 1 large Onion (sliced)
- 1 cup White Wine
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Garlic Clove (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- Mix steak with salt, paprika, garlic, red pepper and wine. Marinate for 6 hours.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry the onions and steak together for 20 minutes.
- Add the marinade and simmer until no liquid remains.
- Break an egg over each steak and cover the skillet. Cook until the egg is set.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.