- 3 Medium apples, peeled and cored
- 1 Sheet (about 8 Ounce) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 3 tbsp Cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 Cup apricot jam, melted
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400 degree F.
- Take the baking sheet and line it with parchment paper.
- Smear the thawed pastry on parchment paper.
- Pierce half inch border around the edge of pastry with the help of tines of a fork. Now pierce it all over.
- Thinly slice the peeled apples and arrange these slices in four rows on pastry top.
- You can overlap the slices if required. Leave the corners clear.
- Apply melted butter on apples slices.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake it for half an hour.
- Now apply melted jam over baked apples.
- Bake again until golden. It takes about 8 minutes.
- Serve the apple tart warm.