- 480 g dry Egg Noodles
- 680 g Beef (ground)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 can condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can condensed Tomato Soup
- 120 g Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1½ cups Processed American Cheese (crumbled)
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Boil salted water in a pot and cook noodles in it for 10 minutes.
- Mix beef with onion in a separate pan and cook on medium flame until meat turns tender and brown. Separate the extra fat and set aside.
- Add cooked noodles, tomato soup, mushroom soup, mushrooms, and 1 cup cheese.
- Flavor with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer this mixture into a baking pan and sprinkle the remaining cheese over it.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.