- 1 lb ground Beef
- 2 Bread Slices
- 1 Egg
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tbsp Mint (chopped)
- 1 medium Onion (grated)
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 bunch Parsley (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Thyme
- Soak bread slices in water for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out excess moisture and discard the crusts.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Shape into a round ball and flatten.
- Grill under a hot grill for 3 minutes on each side, ensuring that it does not burn.
- Slice and serve hot with lemon slices and fresh salad.