- 6-8 Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pound Okra
- 1 large white Onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp Parsley (chopped)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 can Plum Tomato
- 1/2 Cup Red Wine
- Season the chicken drumsticks with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan and toss in the chicken drumsticks. Stir fry until light brown.
- Add onion and garlic. Fry for another 5 minutes.
- Mix in okra, plum tomato, and red wine.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and parsley. Stir slowly and cover.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook until chicken is tender.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.