- 2 pounds green Beans (rinse and cut the ends)
- 2-3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 large white Onion (chopped)
- 1 bunch Parsley (chopped)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 medium Potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ½ cup Tomato Juice
- 4 medium ripe Tomatoes
- 4 small Zucchini (cut into large pieces)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Peel and slice the each potato into 4 portions. Soak in water and set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients along with some water and cook for 20 minutes.
- Toss in the potatoes and cover the pan. Cook until potatoes turn tender.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with rice.