- 1 lb ground Beef
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- 1½ cups Olive Oil
- 2 medium Onions (chopped)
- 1 bunch Parsley (diced)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 6 medium Green Peppers
- 1½ cups Rice
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 cups Tomato Juice
- 6 medium Tomatoes
- Cut out the tops of tomatoes and peppers. Remove the inners with a sharp edged spoon and reserve.
- Smash the inner parts and mix with rice, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, and half oil.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil and fry the meat until brown.
- Add the rice mixture and mix well. Remove from heat and cool.
- Stuff the tomatoes and peppers with the preparation and cover with the sliced portions.
- Place them in a baking tray and sprinkle bread crumbs over them.
- Pour the remaining oil and tomato juice over them and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.