- 4 pickled Herring Fillets
- Dill Pickles (as required)
- Pickled Mushroom (sliced, as required)
- Pickled Onions (sliced, as required)
- Little Dill
- Slice each herring fillet into 3 pieces and reserve the pickled juice in a separate bowl.
- Lay some pickled mushroom, dill, and onion slices at the end of a herring fillet and roll it up. Seal with a toothpick. Repeat with the remaining herring slices.
- Place the rolls in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until required.
- Decorate each rollmop with dill.
- Serve with pickled herring juice.