- 3 cups cooked long-grain Rice
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Egg Whites (beaten)
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Mushrooms (sliced)
- 115 g Kielbasa (chopped)
- ¾ cup Mozzarella Cheese (crumbled)
- Combine rice, olive oil, egg whites, and parmesan cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Layer the mixture on a pizza pan equally.
- Set the oven to 400 °F and bake the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Remove and top up the baked crust with pizza sauce and mushrooms.
- Layer kielbasa and mozzarella cheese on the top.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve hot.