- 3 pounds lean Beef (grounded)
- 1 (32 ounce) jar Sauerkraut with Caraway Seeds
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Chicken Broth (boiling)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (diced)
- 2 stalks Celery (chopped)
- 1 large Onion (diced)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Place beef in a saucepan and cook on medium flame scrambling it, until the meat turns tender.
- Add sauerkraut, chicken broth, bell pepper, celery, and onion. Stir and cook for about 1 hour.
- Flavor with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Serve hot with kaiser rolls.