- 240 g Egg Noodles (cooked)
- 2 cans Bavarian Sauerkraut Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 cans Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/3 cups Milk
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp prepared Mustard
- 680 g Kielbasa (sliced)
- 2 cups Swiss Cheese
- ½ cup Rye Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Pour sauerkraut sauce in a baking pan.
- Layer egg noodles on the top. Flavor with salt.
- Mix together mushroom soup, milk, onion, and mustard in a large bowl. Spread over the noodles.
- Place kielbasa sausage and cheese on the top.
- Mix bread crumbs and butter in a separate bowl and scatter over the cheese.
- Set the oven to 350 °F and bake for about 30-35 minutes.
- Serve hot.