- 3 packets Butter Biscuits
- Few Cookies
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 sticks Margarine
- 2 Eggs
- 1 packet Vanilla Sugar
- 5 tbsp Milk
- 10 Butter Biscuits (grounded)
- ½ cup Peanuts (crushed)
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat margarine in a pan and add flour. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Stir in sugar, cocoa, and milk.
- Combine eggs, vanilla sugar, and salt in a separate bowl and whip well.
- Add the mixture to the pan, along with grounded biscuits and peanuts. Cook, stirring continuously.
- Layer a pan with baking paper and spread some mixture.
- Cover up with sheets of butter biscuits.
- Continue alternating the mixture and biscuits until the mixture is finished.
- Top up with a coat of cookies.
- Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve chilled.