- 7 Carrots
- 2 Parsley Roots
- ½ small Celery Root
- 2 large Potatoes
- 5 hard-boiled Eggs (diced)
- 1 large Apple (peeled & diced)
- 2 Dill Pickles (peeled & diced)
- 1 small Onion (diced)
- 1 small can Peas
- 1½ tbsp Mayonnaise
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Combine carrot, parslet root, celery root, and potatoes with water in a pan and cook.
- Remove from heat and peel them. Chop them into dices.
- Combine them with apple, onion, eggs, and dill pickle in a large serving bowl.
- Stir in lots of mayonnaise and flavor with salt and pepper.
- Toss well and serve.