Chicken with Egg
- 2 Chicken Breasts (cut up)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- ½ cup Celery
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- ½ pound Chourico
- 1 cup Red Wine
- ¼ cup Parsley
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- 1 Chicken Bouillon cube
- 1½ cups Frozen Peas
- 2-4 Eggs
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion, celery, and garlic until tender.
- Add the chourico and chicken and stir.
- Pour in the wine and cook for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper and mix.
- Add the chicken broth and chicken cube.
- Boil for another 30 minutes and then add parsely and peas.
- Break in the eggs on the top after few minutes and remove from heat when it is set.