- 2-4 lb frying Chicken (boned and cut up)
- 5 large Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 large Onion (sliced)
- 1 each red, green and yellow Pepper (sliced)
- 2 (4 oz) cans Black Olives (pitted)
- 3-4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Fresh Parsley (chopped, to garnish)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 2 cups Water
- Combine all the ingredients in a baking dish. Cover and toss to mix well.
- Remove the cover and bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot after 2-3 minutes.