- ½ kg Beef
- 2 large Onions (sliced)
- 3 tsp Chilly Powder
- 2 ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Jeera Powder
- Black Pepper to taste (grounded)
- 1" piece of Ginger (chopped)
- 8 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 10 Cloves
- 3 tsp Vinegar
- Few Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Coconut Oil
- Slice the beef into small pieces.
- Take the whole spices and grind it to powder.
- Pour the other spice powders with salt and vinegar in a bowl. Mix it well.
- combine the beef with all spices and vinegar in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions until transparent.
- Pour the beef mixture in a pressure cooker and cook it until meat is cooked completely.
- Take oil in a pan and fry the curry leaves. Add it to the meat.
- Stir in fried onions and fry it until it dries up.