- ¼ kg Beef (boneless)
- ½ kg Potatoes (cooked and mashed)
- ½ inch Ginger (chopped)
- 2 Onions (sliced)
- 4 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 stalk Curry Leaves
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup Egg White (beaten)
- Salt (to taste)
- Combine beef with water, turmeric powder, chili powder, and salt in a pan. Cook until the water dries up.
- Remove and grind into a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry onions, green chillies, ginger, and curry leaves.
- Remvoe from heat and stir in the minced meat, potatoes, and garam masala. Mix to make soft dough.
- Shape the dough into balls.
- Dip in egg white and roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the balls until brown.
- Serve hot.