- 1 kg Lamb
- 30 Red Chilies
- Handful whole Coriander Seeds
- 8 Cloves
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 15 whole Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 Cardamoms
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 piece Ginger (sliced)
- 10 Curry Leaves
- 2 Onions (sliced)
- Salt (to taste)
- Slice the lamb into pieces.
- Heat a pan and dry roast red chilies, coriander, cloves, cinnamon, black pepper, cumin seeds, and cardamom.
- Remove and grind, along with turmeric powder.
- Combine lamb pieces, ginger, curry leaves, salt, and grounded spices together in a large mixing bowl. Blend well.
- Pour into a large pan, with water, and cook until water dries up.
- Heat oil in a fresh pan and fry onions until golden brown.
- Mix cooked lamb with onions and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.