- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 cup Coconut (grated)
- 1 cup powdered Jaggery
- Whip egg and sugar together in a small bowl.
- Stir in salt and flour, along with little water to make a nice batter. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine jaggery and coconut in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Heat little oil in a pan and pour a spoonful of the batter. Spread to make a dosa.
- Place some coconut mixture on the dosa, spread and fold it. Remove and transfer onto a serving plate.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot.