- 1 kg Red Meat (cubed)
- 200 ml Vinegar
- 200 g Ginger (chopped)
- 50 g Garlic (diced)
- 4 Green Chilies
- 3 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Ginger Oil
- Few Curry Leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- Mix meat, 2 tsp vinegar, salt, and water in a large pot. Cook until most of the water dries up. Remove and transfer into a large container.
- Heat ginger oil in a pan and shallow fry garlic, ginger, green chilies, red chili powder, and curry leaves, until light brown.
- Mix the garlic mixture in the meat and mash with a large spoon, until all the spices are mixed with the meat.
- Pour in the remaining vinegar.
- Cover the container with a lid and keep aside until required.