Vanilla Sponge Cake
- 175 g Flour
- 175 g Vanilla-flavored Caster Sugar
- 4 Eggs (beaten)
- 50 g melted Unsalted Butter
- Preheat oven to 200 °C.
- Combine eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl over a pot of hot water. Beat until the mixture doubles and turns into buttery form.
- Remove the bowl from hot water and continue beating until the mixture cools and thickens.
- Gently mix in flour and butter.
- Grease two round baking pans with butter and little flour.
- Transfer the flour mixture into pans.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.