Greek Chicken Souvlaki
- 4 Chicken Breasts (rinse well and cut into 1½ inch pieces)
- ¼ cup Butter
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 4 Tomatoes (sliced)
- 4 Onions (cut into quarters)
- 6 tbsp Lemons Juice
- 4 Green Peppers (chopped)
- ½ tsp Oregano
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Melt butter in a saucepan and stir in olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Pour all over the chicken pieces. Leave aside for 3-4 hours.
- Thread one piece each of chicken, onion, tomato, and pepper on a skewer until it becomes full.
- Repeat until all the ingredients are used.
- Place over a preheated grill and cook until brown, turning over occasionally.
- Serve hot.