- 1½ kg Lamb Shank (cut into medium cubes)
- 6 Potatoes (rinsed)
- 4 Onions (peeled)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- ½ tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 6 Bay Leaves
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Place the meat in a ceramic baking pot and drizzle olive oil over it.
- Arrange the whole onions and potatoes around the meat.
- Season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Place garlic over the meat and spread bay leaves all over.
- Cover the pot with aluminum foil and secure the lid tightly.
- Bake for 4-5 hours.
- Serve hot.