- 1 Pork Tenderloin (cut into medallions)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 pound fresh and small Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts (for garnishing)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- Beat eggs in a medium-sized bowl and coat the meat pieces with them.
- Roll them into cheese and fry in until brown and crispy.
- Repeat the same for the mushrooms.
- Place them on a serving dish.
- Drizzle lemon juice and garnish with pine nuts.
- Serve immediately.