- 200 g Sugar
- 200 g Honey
- 400 g raw White Sesame
- Butter (to brush)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread sesame in a baking pan and bake in the oven until golden.
- Mix honey and sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Place on medium heat and cook until the mixture caramelizes.
- Remove from heat and add the bakes sesame seeds. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture in a buttered dish and spread evenly with a spatula and cut it into squares with a sharp knife.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.