- 2 lb ground Beef
- 1 cups boiled Pasta
- 1 tbsp unsalted Butter
- ½ cup Kefalotiri Cheese (grated)
- 1 clove Garlic (chopped or mashed)
- 1 whole Yellow Onion (peeled and chopped)
- 3 pinch Parsley (chopped stalks)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ cup Cream
- 16 oz Tomato Sauce
- 2-3 Tomatoes (peeled and chopped)
- ½ cup White Wine
- Fry ground beef along with onion in unsalted butter until light brown.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except pasta, cheese and cream. Stir-fry over medium heat for few minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Place half of the pasta in a buttered baking pan and layer with the meat mixture. Add the remaining pasta and sprinkle ¾ of the cheese and cream.
- Spread the remaining cheese and cook in a moderate oven until golden brown.
- Remove and cool for few minutes.
- Cut into pieces and serve with the remaining cream.