- 1 lb Black Grouper Fish (cut into 1½ inch cubes)
- ¼ pound Feta Cheese (cubed)
- Olive Oil (to spray)
- 3 clove Garlic (diced)
- ½ cup Black Olives
- 1 Green Pepper (sliced)
- 1 medium Shallot (cut into ½ inch pieces)
- 1 lb Plum Tomatoes (chopped coarsely)
- ¼ cup White Wine
- Leaving aside some cheese cubes, mix all the ingredients in a sizzler.
- Spray with olive oil.
- Place it in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes, until the fish turns slightly flaky.
- Remove and garnish with cheese cubes.
- Serve hot.