- 2 cups Rice
- 3 cups Water
- 1 kg Spinach (chopped)
- 2 medium Onions (chopped)
- 60 ml Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Heat olive oil in a deep frying pan and fry onions until light golden.
- Add spinach and sauté until soft.
- Pour water and bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and add rice, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir.
- Cover and cook until no liquid is left and rice turns tender.
- Remove from heat and leave aside half-covered.
- Serve after few minutes.