- 2 pounds Lamb (cut into medium pieces)
- 1 pound Kritharaki Pasta
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (sliced lengthwise)
- 2 cups Tomato Juice
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 100 g Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Heat butter in a frying pan and fry lamb pieces, onion, and garlic, until lightly golden.
- Add tomato juice and tomato paste. Mix well.
- Pour enough water to cover the meat completely.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on low heat until meat turns tender.
- In the meanwhile, boil pasta in water until tender.
- Drain and spread half of it in a buttered baking pan.
- Add meat pieces and the rest of the pasta.
- Pour the meat gravy and evenly spread the mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove and serve hot.