Kele Ki Sabzi
- 2 Unripe bananas
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Green chilli, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp Curds
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 Stalk curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Peel off the bananas and chop them to pieces.
- Take abundant amount of water in a bowl and add 1 tsp salt.
- Immediately transfer the banana pieces into salted water before they get discolored.
- Boil some water and add banana pieces to boiling water.
- Add little turmeric and allow it to boil till banana pieces turn tender but not mushy.
- Drain the water and leave aside to cool.
- Add yogurt, salt, and turmeric. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add cumin. Add curry leaves also.
- Fry till cumin seeds start to splutter.
- Now add banana pieces and gently stir the mixture.
- Pour 1/4 cup water and cover. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle with arrowroot powder. Stir to mix.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with kootu chapatti.