- 1 cup Long Grain Rice
- ½ cup Coconut (grated)
- Salt to taste
- Soak the rice in water for around 6 hours.
- Grind the rice with coconut to make the smooth paste.
- Pour little water while grinding, if necessary, to provide the batter a pouring consistency.
- Mix in salt to taste, and leave the batter for 1-2 hours.
- Heat a flat pan on high flame, and grease with oil.
- Pour a tbsp of batter onto the pan and immediately spread it evenly in a circular shape.
- Pour 1 tbsp of oil on and around the dosa.
- Cook till it gets crisp and golden in color.
- Roll it in a cylindrical form and remove from the flame.
- Serve with chutney.