- 2 cups Basmati Rice
- 4 Boiled Potatoes (diced)
- 4 Onions (sliced)
- 1 cup Cooked Peas
- 1 cup Grated Coconut
- 1 bunch of Mint Leaves
- 6 Green Chillies
- 1 small piece Ginger
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 4 Cloves
- 2 Cardamoms
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Lemon
- Salt to taste
- Keep the rice in water for 30 min. Then drain it.
- Take leaves of the mint with water and grind it.
- Take rice with water & salt in a pot and cook it.
- Take coconut, green chillies, ginger, turmeric powder and grind it together.
- Take oil in a pan shallow fry the onions. Put in cardamom, bay leaves and cloves.
- Stir in grounded masala with peas. Then add the mint paste to it and cook.
- Pour potatoes, rice and flavor it with salt to taste.
- Add lemon juice to it and stir well.
- Serve it hot.