- 910 g Fish
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 10 Red Chilies
- 1 large Onion (sliced)
- 5 cloves Garlic
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 5 Green Chilies (slit)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 sprigs of Curry Leaves
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 inch piece of Ginger (chopped)
- Cut the fish into 1 inch slices.
- Combine red chilies and garlic togther. Crush into a nice paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the onion and green chilies for 5 minutes.
- Mix in crushed chili-garlic paste and ginger. Cook for 3 minutes until the mixture emits chili aroma.
- Pour coconut milk and turmeric powder. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Add fish and flavor with salt. Cook for a while.
- Mix in tomatoes and simmer for another for 5 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and curry leaves.
- Serve hot with rice.