- 2 lb Beef Fillet (cut into cubes)
- ¼ cup Onion (grated)
- 2 tbsp fresh Basil or1 tbsp dried Basil
- ½ tsp ground Black Pepper
- ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1½ tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
- Mix onion, basil, salt, black pepper, and vinegar in a large bowl.
- Add meat and coat in the mixture well. Leave aside to marinate for 5-6 hours.
- Prepare a grill and keep the heat low.
- Skewer the meat pieces until each skewer gets full.
- Grill the meat, turning occasionally, until brown and tender.
- Remove from heat and take off the meat pieces from the skewers onto a serving dish.
- Garnish with lemon juice and chopped cilantro.
- Serve hot.