- 1 kg Boneless Beef (cubed)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ cup Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- ½ tsp light Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 1 tsp Ginger (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Grind onion, garlic, and ginger together.
- Grind cumin seeds, turmeric, coriander powder, chili powder, mustard seeds, and fenugreek seeds together in another container.
- Mix it with the onion-ginger paste.
- Add in sufficient vinegar to thicken the paste.
- Dry the beef completely and marinate with the prepared paste. Keep aside for 2 hours.
- Heat ghee in a saucepan and cook the beef until brown.
- Pour enough water to cover the beef and cook covered on low flame until meat turns soft and flaky. Uncover the pan and simmer for a while.