- 450 g Apricot
- 1½ cups Vinegar
- 400 g Sugar
- ½ tsp Red Chili Pepper
- 4 Cardamoms
- 6 tsp Raisins
- 10 Almonds
- Salt (to taste)
- Soak apricots in water in a saucepan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Peel and mash the apricots into a smooth pulp.
- Strain the pulp through a colander. Rinse the apricot stones using 1 cup of water.
- Heat a pan and cook the pulp, along with almonds and raisins, until the mixture dries up completely.
- Stir in vinegar, sugar, cardamom, red chili pepper, and salt. Simmer until the mixture thickens.