- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 250 g Beef
- 250 g Pork
- 1 Onion (chopped finely)
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Grind beef and pork together into a fine paste.
- Transfer into a large mixing bowl.
- Add onion, salt, pepper, and some milk. Blend well and keep aside.
- Combine eggs with milk and flour.
- Add oil and salt. Knead into smooth, soft and elastic dough.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll each into circles (1/16 inch thick).
- Place 1 tbsp of the beef-pork filling on the circle and cover with another one.
- Boil water with salt in a medium-sized pot and place each in the boiling water in small batches.
- Boil for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from water and serve with butter.