- 2¼ cups Maida
- 2¼ cups powdered Sugar
- 1¼ cups Cream
- 3 Eggs
- 2¼ tsp Baking Soda
- A pinch of Salt
- Take cream in a large mixing bowl and whip with half of sugar, adding a little at a time.
- Break eggs in a separate bowl and beat well with the remaining sugar.
- Stir in maida and salt, adding 1 tbsp baking powder at intervals.
- Add in the cream mixture and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish.
- Set the oven at 180 °C and bake for 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.