- 1 whole Chicken Breast
- 1 pound boiled Potatoes (peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes)
- 2 medium Cucumbers (peeled and cut into half inch cubes)
- 1 cup cooked fresh or frozen Peas
- 1 medium Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 hard-boiled Eggs (peeled and quartered)
- 8 large black Greek Olives
- 8 sprigs Parsley
- Boil chicken until tender.
- Remove bones and skin. Cut into ½ inch cubes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss to blend thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours and serve.