- 15-20 Grape Leaves
- 1½ cups Rice
- 1 medium Onion (diced)
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 cups Water
- ½ cup fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp fresh Mint (chopped)
- ¼ cup Feta cheese (crumbled)
- ½ cup Pine Nuts
- ½ cup Raisins
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Rinse grape leaves under water, drain and keep aside.
- Heat olive oil and fry onions until light brown.
- Add rice and fry for a while.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Pour water and cook until no liquid remains and rice is half-cooked.
- Add rest of the ingredients, except lemon juice. Mix well.
- Place 1 tbsp of the mixture on each grape leaf. Fold into the shape of a pocket.
- Boil in enough water, adding lemon juice, for 30 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving platter and drizzle few drops of lemon juice before serving.
- Serve with curd.