- 600 g Ricotta Cheese
- 1 liter Milk
- ¾+½ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- ¼ tsp Orange Food Color
- Place cheese in a very thin cloth and squeeze the cloth to drain the liquid completely.
- Combine with ¾ cup sugar and blend in mixer until smooth.
- Place on a baking tray in an even layer with a thickness of 1 inch.
- Bake in at 300 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, boil milk in a deep pot with remaining ½ cup sugar, cardamom powder, and food color on low heat until the mixture gets thick.
- Cut the baked cheese into pieces with a sharp knife and toss into boiling milk. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from fire and cool to on room temperature.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.