- 1 cup Brown Lentils
- ¼ cup Wheat Germ
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup Brown Rice
- 1 small Onion (minced)
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 cup Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Red Hot Pepper Sauce
- Boil lentils until tender.
- Smash coarsely and combine with all other ingredients.
- Coat the inner surface of a loaf pan with oil and pour the mixture.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove the cover and bake again until loaf turns firm.
- Slice and serve hot with tomato ketchup.