- 1 cup Vermicelli
- 1 Carrot (chopped)
- 6 French Beans (chopped)
- 2 cup cooked Green Peas
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 2 Red Chilies
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Black Gram
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry vermicelli until golden brown. Take it out and keep aside to cool.
- Heat coocnut oil in the same pan and crackle mustard seeds and red chilies.
- Stir in black gram and cook until brown.
- Add carrot, French beans, and green peas. Stir and cook for a minutes.
- Add some water and flavor with salt. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in vermicelli and cover the pan. Cook on low flame until the vermicelli turns tender.
- Serve hot.